The Little Soap Factory is located in the beautiful Green Mountain State of Vermont.
It all started a few years ago with a question..."Does ‘Quality’ always have to cost more?" Simply said, "NO". We bring you value and savings without sparing top-notch-quality you should expect. Tons of lather, delightful scents, and smooth skin like you've never felt before.
But let us rewind to an earlier chapter in Our Story when we learned just how BIG the costs are associated with doing business with the "brick 'n mortar" giants. After comparing sales between our "retailers" and the sales we received with new online solutions like the website you're on now, the numbers were hard to ignore. Now we'll be passing the savings on to you!
Our Mission: Offer superior quality products at a value cost, utilizing the very best of healthy ingredients, direct to you, our awesome consumer. Bigger (store) isn't always better!
Our Rule: The 3 Yes’s - only if our team can answer yes to all 3 questions, do we move forward with development of any given product.
- Would we buy this product because of skin-friendly benefits? -- Yes
- Would we buy this product because of the great cost? -- Yes
- Would we buy it again because we see the results from the skin-friendly benefits? -- Yes
The Little Soap Factory understands the importance of health and vitality and ingredients that make a difference. Our core key ingredients: Goat’s Milk, Argan, and Cranberry Seed Oil. From the days of Cleopatra, Goat’s Milk has been recognized for its extra moisturizing properties.
Why Goat’s Milk?
- rich in vitamins, minerals, and proteins with super moisturizing properties
- helps relieve sensitive, irritated skin due to skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema
- helps sooth extra sensitive dry skin from compromised skin health due to diabetes and chemotherapy/radiation treatments
- contains natural enzymes which work as great stain removers on fabrics and lactic acid helps as a fabric softener
Why Argan Oil?
- unusually high in antioxidants, vitamin E and fatty acids are known for their extra emollient properties.
Why Cranberry Seed Oil?
- also high in antioxidants, vitamin E and A and has a unique balance of omega 3,6 and 9 which effectively moisturize and help improve skin elasticity